Corporate information and activity
Under the obligations established by Law 34/2002 of Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce inmobiliariasandoval.es this website is owned by INMOSANDOVAL SL (IMS), and domiciled commercial Av. Netherlands, 5, 03540 Alicante.
DATAFILES ENROLLED IN THE DATA PROTECTION AGENCY
Mail to exercise rights Arco: firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION SERVER DATA: SPAIN
The contact telephone number is +34 606 398 639 and contact email address is email@example.com
INMOSANDOVAL owns inmobiliariasandoval.es (El Portal Web Site or) which is a real estate agency portal and own a Real Estate Property Agent (API 910 Alicante) activities and who holds all the supporting titles for such activity and this portal or web to show all users in portfolio properties for sale or rent and services offered as a professional real estate agency.
You acknowledge and agree that all rights of intellectual property on the contents and / or any other elements by INMOSANDOVAL SL in this Web Site (including, without limitation and without limitation, all the elements that make up the appearance visual, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the website or “look and feel” trademarks, logos, trade names, text, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flow charts, presentation, navigation architecture as well as the source of web pages) codes belong to INMOSANDOVAL SLy / or third parties which have assigned their rights.
For this purpose, it is understood as Website all those incorporated and expressed by INMOSANDOVAL SL creations by any means and / or tangible or intangible media, known or unknown, which are subject to protection by the provisions of the regulations on property intellectual.
In any case access to the Website imply any type of permit, waiver, license or total or partial transfer of these rights by their owners, unless otherwise expressly stated. These terms and conditions of use of the Website do not give Users any other right to use, modify, use, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and / or its contents other than those expressly provided herein.
the use of such elements, Total or partial reproduction, communication and / or distribution for commercial purposes or financial gain and its modification, alteration, decompilation and / or any other use of the Website is strictly prohibited.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the user or third party considers that any content of the Website could violate the rights of intellectual property, please do so put our knowledge as soon as possible by sending an email to info @ inmobiliariasandoval.es
Privacy and Data Protection
INMOSANDOVAL, SL, as responsible for this website and in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and Law 34/2002 of 11 July Services Society Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), has implemented those policies, resources and technical and organizational procedures to ensure and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of personal data of its users. These data will be treated on a / os file / s duly registered / s in the Spanish Data Protection Agency, in accordance with the provisions of the legislation.
For the data to be provided by the User may be necessary for the team INMOSANDOVAL SL could i) answer queries, provide information required by the user; ii) make all those providing services and / or contracted or entered by the user products; iii) providing user access to certain features of the Website; or iv) carry out all activities own INMOSANDOVAL SL hereby outlined, INMOSANDOVAL SL inform the user of that obligation, indicating what data are needed filling. By indication, facilitation or introduction of such data and in accordance with the provisions of Article 6 of the LOPD, the user gives express consent to INMOSANDOVAL SL
The entity responsible for the database, as well as those involved in any phase of treatment and / or entities who have been notified them in his case and under the authorization granted by the User- are obliged to observe professional secrecy and take levels protection and technical and organizational measures at its disposal to ensure the security of personal data, avoiding as far as possible, unauthorized access, illegal modifications, theft and / or loss of data, in order to ensure the appropriate level of security to files INMOSANDOVAL SLs ccording to the nature and sensitivity of the data provided by users of this web Site. Also, INMOSANDOVAL SL
Users are recognized by the indicated Organic Law on Data Protection rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition and, where appropriate, the right to revoke at any time your consent to receive commercial communications through in sending mail mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access and Use of Web Site
Both access to the Website and the non – consensual use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user.
The user agrees to use the contents, information and data from the Web Site in accordance with these terms, conditions and policies, with the applicable regulations and generally accepted good customs and public order.
The user agrees to refrain from using the contents of the Web Site for or harmful illegal, prohibited or contrary to those set forth herein, effects of the rights and interests of INMOSANDOVAL SL of other users, third parties or in any way damage , disable, overburden, or impair this website or prevent normal use or enjoyment thereof by users.
INMOSANDOVAL SL not responsible for any consequence or damage that may arise from such access or use or breach of these terms, conditions and policies or liable for any security errors that may occur or the damage caused the user’s computer system (hardware and software) or files or documents stored therein as a result of: (i) the presence of a virus on the user’s computer that is used for connection to services and / or products offered by INMOSANDOVAL SL through its website; (Ii) a malfunction of the browser; (Iii) the use of outdated versions thereof.
Third Party Links
On this website you can use links to other pages or websites. INMOSANDOVAL SL is not responsible for the content or security measures adopted by any other page or website through which you access from this Web site, sites accessed by the person concerned under their sole responsibility.
Also, does the absence of viruses or other elements in the linked from the Web Site INMOSANDOVAL SL that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software) and / or documents or user files contents is guaranteed, excluding also to INMOSANDOVAL SL from liability for damages of any kind caused by the above.
Please note that INMOSANDOVAL SL is present in social networks. The data processing is carried out by people who followers are made in social networks (and / or perform any link or connection action through social networks) official pages INMOSANDOVAL SLSE will be governed by this section as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access rules pertaining to the social network as appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
INMOSANDOVAL SL will process your data for the purposes of properly managing your presence on the social network, informing him of products or services activities INMOSANDOVAL SLasí as for any other purpose than regulations allow social networks.
The data controller reserves the right to change at any time without notice these terms, conditions and privacy policies to adapt to new legislation or jurisprudence as well as to amendments or industry practices, and the user must regularly consult these conditions, terms and policies in order to verify or ascertain the existence of changes therein by reference to the date of the last update.
Terms of Service – Last modified: October 12, 2015
Welcome to the portal www.inmobiliariasandoval.es (hereinafter the “Portal”). Products and services inmobiliariasandoval.es (hereinafter, the “Services”) are provided through INMOSANDOVAL SL (hereinafter IMS)
We recommend you read them carefully. Our Services are very diverse, so sometimes you can apply conditions or requirements for additional products (including age restrictions).
Additional terms will be available with the relevant Services and be part of the agreement to establish with inmobiliariasandoval.es to use our services.
DEFINITION OF SERVICE inmobiliariasandoval.es
Inmosandoval is an agency Property Real Estate (API 910 Alicante) that offers all the services of a real estate agency.
USE OF THE PORTAL AND SERVICES
The user agrees to use the Website, its contents and services in accordance with:
– Law or any other rules of law applicable
– The Posting
– Good manners
– The public order
The User expressly agrees not to destroy, alter, disable or otherwise, damage data, programs or documents and other items found in the Portal www.inmobiliariasandoval.es.
The User agrees not to hinder access of other users to access service through mass consumption of computing resources through the inmobiliariasandoval.es which provides the service, as well as actions that damage, interrupt or generate errors in these systems .
The User agrees not to transmit, introduce, disseminate and make available to third parties any material or information (programs, viruses, macros, applets, ActiveX controls, data, content, drawings, sound and image files, etc.) which are contrary to law, public order or cause or are likely to cause any type of alteration in the computer systems inmobiliariasandoval.es or third parties.
Users must comply with the rules of use being especially not allowed and specifically prohibited:
– Inciting to act illegally
– Disseminate defamation, slander, libel and / or contents or propaganda of racist, xenophobic, apology of terrorism or violate human rights
– Manifest falsehoods or misleading
– impersonate other users using their passwords to various services and / or contents of the Portal
– Use fictitious emails listing
– Abusing system “denounce” an advertisement for remove ads without cause
– Disseminating unsolicited communications or authorized
– Disseminate messages that violate the dignity of others or are rude or disrespect
– Use robots, spiders, “Scrapers” or other automated means to access the Portal to copy, remove, renew or publish content without prior written consent inmobiliariasandoval.es
– Storing or otherwise collect information or personal data of third parties without their consent, including email addresses
– Ducking, avoid or “jump” measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Website
El Portal aloja contenidos tanto propios como contenidos creados por los usuarios.
El Portal está protegido por leyes de propiedad intelectual y por los tratados internacionales en la materia.
El contenido que se muestra en o a través del sitio web está protegido en su condición de obra colectiva y / o compilación, de acuerdo con las leyes de propiedad intelectual y los tratados internacionales sobre la materia. Salvo que fuera autorizado por inmobiliariasandoval.es o a menos que ello resulte legalmente permitido, el usuario no podrá copiar, modificar, distribuir, vender, alquilar o explotar de cualquier otra forma contenidos del Portal (excepción hecha del propio contenido del usuario).
Also the user can not perform operations disassembly or decompilation, reverse engineering or any other operation to obtain any source code contained in this Portal.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
Inmosandoval espeficiamente excludes any warranty or liability that are included and are listed in this document.
Availability and Continuity Portal and Services
inmobiliariasandoval.es not guarantee the availability, access and / or continuity of the Portal and its Services.
Also inmobiliariasandoval.es not be responsible, within the limits established by law, the damages caused to the user as a result of the unavailability, failure of access and lack of continuity of the Portal and its Services.
Inmobiliariasandoval.es content and services
inmobiliariasandoval.es solely liable for the services rendered itself and its contents directly originated by inmobiliariasandoval.es and identified with its copyright. Such liability shall be excluded in cases where force majeure attend or in cases where the configuration of the user equipment is not adequate to allow proper use of the Internet services provided by inmobiliariasandoval.es.
Without prejudice, potential liability inmobiliariasandoval.es towards the user or third parties is limited to the highest of the following amounts:
(a) the total price the user has paid inmobiliariasandoval.es during the twelve months prior to the action giving rise to liability, or
(b) the amount of fifty (50) euros, excluding in any case, any liability for consequential damages or lost profits. The Portal is not responsible for the possible emergence of indexed search engine ads outside the portal.
Third Party Content and Services
inmobiliariasandoval.es does not review or previously control, approve or endorse the content, products, services, opinions, communications, data, files and any kind of third party information collected on the site.
It also does not guarantee the legality, reliability, usability, reliability, accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content, information and services of others on the site.
inmobiliariasandoval.es not previously controlled and does not guarantee the absence of viruses and other elements in the content and services provided by third parties through the Portal that may introduce changes in access equipment, documents or files stored on them.
inmobiliariasandoval.es not responsible for the content dumps or acts committed by other users.
It is not responsible for any damage as a result of the presence of viruses or other elements in the contents and services provided by others.
Inmobiliariasandoval.es also not be liable for damages of any kind arising from negligent or malicious use of the email accounts used to insert an ad or respond to an ad.
Inmobiliariasandoval.es in any case shall not be liable, either indirectly or secondarily, economic loss or reputation, or any kind of special, indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use of the website by the user.
The disclaimer mentioned in the preceding paragraph shall apply in the event that inmobiliariasandoval.es does not have actual knowledge that the activity or stored information that is unlawful or harms property or rights of a third party liable for compensation, or had none act diligently to remove such data and content or block access to them.
Notwithstanding the above provisions, the possible liability of inmobiliariasandoval.es towards the user or third parties is limited to the highest of the following amounts:
(a) the total price the user has paid for twelve inmobiliariasandoval.es months prior to the action giving rise to liability, or
(b) the amount of fifty (50) euros.
Text links and graphic links
El Portal offers its customers technical devices link text and / or graphic links that allow users to access websites owned by other entities. These links are clearly marked as advertisements on the site.
Previously authorized Customer acknowledges and agrees that the use of the contents of the linked websites is at your sole risk and responsibility and exonerate inmobiliariasandoval.es and INMOSANDOVAL SL of any responsibility for the technical availability of linked web pages, quality, reliability , accuracy and / or veracity of the services, information, elements and / or contents that the user can access the same. inmobiliariasandoval.es will not be responsible for indirect or indirectly for any damages of any kind arising from
1. a) the operation, unavailability, inaccessibility or lack of continuity of linked web pages;
2. b) lack of maintenance and updating of content and services contained in the linked websites;
3. c) lack of quality, inaccuracy, illegality, uselessness of the content and services of linked web pages.
RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR ENDING THE SERVICE inmobiliariasandoval.es
inmobiliariasandoval.es reserves the right, exercisable at any time and on a discretionary basis to refuse any advertisement, offer or commitment ad placement in a category or locality.
If any of these conditions is invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be excluded and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining conditions.
To use Portal Services minors permission from their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be responsible for all acts performed through the Portal by minors in their care must have previously obtained.
In those services where expressly noted, access will be restricted solely to persons over 18 years.
DURATION AND TERMINATION
The provision of services and / or contents of the Portal has an indefinite duration. Notwithstanding this, and also for the reasons legally established, inmobiliariasandoval.es is empowered to terminate, suspend or terminate unilaterally at any time and without notice, the service and the Website and / or any of the services.
APPLICABLE LAW AND THE COURTS
These conditions of use and publication rules and other legal texts are subject to the jurisdiction and laws of the Courts of Alicante.
Law on Data Protection (LOPD)
The personal data of our customers and users will be treated in accordance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Data Protection (LOPD).
This regulation applies if you access our website and decide to simply browse the contents and use their services without hiring any service, as if you access the domain name and decided to browse the contents using the services offered and hiring one or more services.
Under the provisions of the Data Protection Act, we inform you that by filling our form your personal data will be stored and processed in files owned by INMOSANDOVAL SL and inmobiliariasandoval.es, in order to allow execution of the requested services and / or send information material (and to keep you informed, including by electronic means, on issues related to the activity of the Company and its services).
The data will be transferred to secure servers hosted on European soil. You can exercise at any time, access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data by e – mail to email@example.com always a photocopy of your ID
Under no circumstances and for no reason, communicate or disclose your information to third parties that are not part of the contracted services.
Cookies can be sent, not under any circumstances be used to develop user profiles, but only to facilitate the use of the site and the management of orders and services requested and / or contracted.
INFORMATION ON DATA COLLECTED
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
To post an ad, the user has to provide personal data such as, for example, email address, name, and in some categories also the phone number. To enjoy certain services offered on the Portal inmobiliariasandoval.es, the advertiser must also provide banking information, especially when it comes to recruitment advertising services monthly or fixed character. inmobiliariasandoval.es reserves the right to verify the identity of advertisers via phone verification. Users who decide to reply to an email announcement must provide their e-mail. Users who decide to make ads as “favorites” are providing us with information about your preferences.
DATA OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES
Whenever you use our services or consult our content, we may collect and we store certain information in server logs automatically. This data may include:
• Detailed information on how to use our service (for example, search queries),
• standard information “web log” (log views),
• IP address
• information on your device, for eg failures, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
• Cookies for internal use: its purpose is to identify your browser or your account inmobiliariasandoval.es prevent fraudulent activities and ensure its safety. It prevents disabling features using the Service and even the provision of the same.
• Analytical Cookies: provide technical and operation of the Portal and its services data and use; They allow us to conduct studies to improve the functioning of the Portal.
Deactivation of Cookies by the user, by offering this option for browsers, sugaring in whole or in part the use of the Portal and therefore contracted services.
USE OF DATA COLLECTED
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD
S inmobiliariasandoval.es not communicate, sell, rent or share the personal data of users with companies, organizations or outside inmobiliariasandoval.es, unless express consent of the interested individuals. Such consent is not required for data communication in cases where the law expressly permitted.
USE OF INFORMATION ON THE PORTAL
Inmobiliariasandoval.es users can only use the personal data published on the portal to deal with another user about a specific posting, not to send unsolicited information or spam or collect personal data of a person not it has authorized.
inmobiliariasandoval.es can review or automatically or manually filtering messages sent to users through the Portal to monitor malicious activity or prohibited content. If the user uses inmobiliariasandoval.es tools to send content to friends, we do not permanently store the addresses or use or disclose for sending commercial communications.
ACCESS, CORRECTION, CANCELLATION AND OPPOSITION
The user can access and / or rectify most of their personal data by accessing them in your account through the Portal. To access or rectify any data that can not be found through the website as well as exercise the rights of cancellation or opposition, you can contact info (at) inmobiliariasandoval.es or using our contact form. inmobiliariasandoval.es cancel the personal data when no longer needed for the purposes described above. Cancellation results in the blocking of data, preserving only those necessary for the attention of potential liabilities arising from treatment during the period of limitation thereof.
Inmobiliariasandoval.es servers are located in Madrid in a data center designed with five layers of physical security perimeter, security doors and access doors inside the data center, systems access to rooms and racks with lock. It is not allowed access without identification and all visitors are checked against the list of predefined access. All areas of the building are secured by alarm systems and both indoor and outdoor rounds of external security staff.
• qualified security guards present 24 × 7. · Controlled access 24 × 7. · ISO 27001 and BS 25999 certifications of management systems information security. · Multiple layers of physical security, including IDS alarms, CCTV, proximity cards, door locks, door locks and biometric access.
We use many tools to protect personal information from our users against unauthorized access and disclosure, notwithstanding that Internet security measures are not foolproof and therefore can not guarantee its complete security.
This site adopts suitable measures to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control security.
Naturally, none of customer data is transferred to third parties that are not part of the hiring process services.
Customer financial information (like credit card number, expiration date, personal data) will arrive directly to the bank responsible for the payment transaction cryptographic protocol.
In any case inmobiliariasandoval.es subjects or third parties may have no access to such data.
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy and security policy or with respect to the practices on our site you can contact us via our contact page.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when I return to surf this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies services offered by any page would be greatly diminished. To see more information on what are cookies, which store, how to remove, deactivate, etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
• Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Thus combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
• Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so communicating directly with Google.
• Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons type I like it or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
• Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of privacy policies that may have the third parties mentioned on this policy of cookies.
• Web browsers are responsible for storing tools cookies and from this place should carry their right to removal or disabling them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by browsers mentioned.
• In some cases you need to install the browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
• In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers in the United States and agree not to share it with third parties except in cases where necessary for system operation or when required by law for this purpose. According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in line with European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject on this link. For information on using Google gives the cookies we attach this other link.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. The usefulness of cookie is that the web is able to remember your visit when I return to surf this page. Although many people do not know the cookies have been in use for 20 years, when the first browsers for the World Wide Web.
What IS NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus or a Trojan, not a worm, or spam or spyware, or open pop-up windows.
What information stores a cookie?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit card or bank account information, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. Data stored are technical, personal preferences, content personalization, etc.
The web server will not associate you as a person if not your web browser. In fact, if you regularly browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same web with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because you are actually associating the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies there?
• Technical Cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when you are browsing a human or an automated application, when an anonymous user navigates and one registered, basic tasks for running any dynamic web.
• Cookies analysis: Collect information on the type of navigation being done, the sections most used, consulted products, time period of use, language, etc.
• Cookies advertising: display advertising based on their navigation, their country of origin, language, etc.
What are cookies own and those of others?
Party cookies are those generated by the page you’re visiting and third are generated by services or external providers such as Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc.
What happens if I disable cookies?
To understand the scope that may have to disable cookies shows some examples:
• You can not share content of this site on Facebook, Twitter or any other social network.
• The web site will not adapt content to your personal preferences, as often happens in online stores.
• You can not access this area staff web, such as my own, or my profile or orders.
• Online Stores: It will be impossible to buy online, they will be calling or visiting the physical store if you have one.
• It will not be possible to customize your geographic preferences as time zone, currency or language.
• The website can not perform web analytics about visitors and web traffic, making it difficult to be competitive anywhere.
• You can not write on the blog, you can not upload photos, post comments, evaluate or rate content. The web may not know whether you are a human or an automated application that publishes spam.
• No advertising may show sectioned, reducing advertising revenue from the web.
Can I delete cookies?
Yes. Not only eliminate, also block, general or particular to a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website should go to your browser settings and there you can find the associated domain in question and proceed to its elimination.
Configuring cookies for most browsers polulares
Here’s how to access a particular cookie of the Chrome browser. Note: These steps may vary depending on the version of browser:
1. Go to Settings or Preferences via the File menu or by clicking the icon customization that appears above right.
2. You’ll see different sections, click the Show Advanced Options option.
3. Go to Privacy, Content settings.
4. Select All cookies and site data.
5. A list will appear with all cookies ordered by domain. To make it easier to find cookies enter a particular domain partially or totally the address in the search field cookies.
6. After this filter on the screen one or more lines with the requested Web cookies. Now just select it and press the X to proceed with removal.
To access the configuration cookies Browser Internet Explorer follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Tools, Internet Options
2. Click on Privacy.
3. Move the slider to adjust the level of privacy you want.
To access the configuration cookies Browser Firefox follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Options or Preferences depending on your operating system.
2. Click on Privacy.
3. In History choose Use custom settings for history.
4. You will now see the Accept Cookies option can turn on or off according to your preferences.
To access the cookie settings Safari browser for OSX follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Preferences, then Privacy.
2. Here you will see the Block cookies to fit the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the cookie settings Safari browser for iOS follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Go to Settings, then Safari.
2. Go to Privacy and Security, see the Block cookies to fit the type of lock you want to perform.
To access the configuration cookies browser for devices Android follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Run the browser and press the Menu button, then Settings.
2. Go to security and privacy, see the Accept Cookies option to check or uncheck the box.
To access the configuration cookies browser for devices Windows Phone follow these steps (may vary depending on the browser version):
1. Open Internet Explorer, then More, then Settings
2. Now you can enable or disable the Allow cookies .
ADAPTATION TO THE LATEST DATA PROTECTION LAW OF 25 MAY 2018
Update May 25, 2018
DATA PROTECTION In
accordance with Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD).
Also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament oy Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD) with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and amending Directive 95/46 / EC ( “General data Protection Regulation” or “RGPD”) and with the Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society repealing and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE and LSSI).
We inform users that personal data relating to individuals, collected in any of the sections of the inmobiliariasandoval.es website and pages associated with the same domain name, or any other provided for the user through the relationship the USER established with INMOSANDOVAL SL, hereafter INMOSANDOVAL will be included in files of personal data under the responsibility of treatment is INMOSANDOVAL Department. Security and data Protection Act and whose overall aim is the management and control of contractual or established relationship bargaining commercial and conducting various contacts whose detail is managing files mainly have the following purposes: • Manage,administer and provide services and sell products and inmobiliariasandoval.es request of INMOSANDOVAL.
• Facilitate compliance and enforcement of the contractual relationship.
• Conduct, where appropriate, management of receipts and payments for services and products, even when the relationship has ended.
• Knowing tastes better and tailor services to the preferences and needs of users.
• Being able to offer new products, services, special offers or updates.
• Send own advertising content, the INMOSANDOVAL Group and inmosandoval or third parties to customers who consents previously.
• Conduct usability improvements based on studies of the effectiveness of the website, marketing, advertising and sales to provide a better user experience.
Web page forms may appear whose answer is voluntary, except the fields marked with “Required” or “mandatory” that are mandatory, so do not fill in these fields will prevent the user to enjoy full or in part, services and information offered by the web site.
Also, by providing your data, the interested party expressly authorizes INMOSANDOVAL and inmobiliariasandoval.es to send commercial information by email, or the like, in accordance with article 21 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
Such authorization must be authorized expressly and separately, which as a rule in our procedures is being shipments of very specific postal and monthly rotation about news from our blog and / or releases of special offers to users who are previously discharged in the system and whose high can be revoked at any time without further bureaucratic procedure to use your own client area or control panel to enforce lower their own interest.
Personal data collected by INMOSANDOVAL and inmobiliariasandoval.es shall enjoy adequate protection as provided in current regulations in data protection, especially we are very sensitive to minors, and especially do not allow any discharge from under 13, It is explicitly allowed to use these websites to over 18 given the contents thereof, without prejudice to what their parents or guardians to exercise on how many rights they are recognized by law.
The user guarantees that the data and information provided to INMOSANDOVAL and inmobiliariasandoval.es through the website are true and unambiguous, and enable in any case give the support and service that you request, otherwise being responsible for inaccuracies or omissions.
Data should facilitate third party, you warrant that you have all the permits and authorizations to perform the assignment.
Similarly, when your data is collected, it will provide specific information on the treatment and protection of your data.
INMOSANDOVAL and inmobiliariasandoval.es undertake to develop long – term relationships based on trust. Therefore, INMOSANDOVAL and inmobiliariasandoval.es make every effort to ensure that your right to privacy is maintained and protected. This website, in particular and special form of protection targets over 18 years of age has already been described. Personal information includes the information you provide, namely: name, ID number, telephone, postal and e – mail address, communications, passwords, payment information and contracted products.
Apart from these data that we need as is reasonable in order to bill and be able to ship products that you request, specifically this inmobiliariasandoval.es site does not perform or perform data collection that can guide any health, ideas, beliefs , sexual orientation, religious or any other data that are strictly necessary to meet the information, sale and delivery of our products and services.
RECIPIENTS OF DATA
The recipients of the information collected will be exclusively the employees of INMOSANDOVAL and inmobiliariasandoval.es or service providers to this entity (including, where appropriate, the parent group and subsidiaries / related entities).
Principles that apply to your personal information
in the processing of their personal data, we will apply the following principles that meet the requirements of the new regulations or data protection:
• Principle of lawfulness, fairness and transparency: We will always require their consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes that will inform previously with absolute transparency.
• data minimization principle: only we will apply strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which we require. Possible minimum.
• Principle of limited term of conservation: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of treatment, depending on the purpose will inform the period corresponding conservation, in the case of subscriptions, periodically review our lists and remove any registration for a considerable time.
• The principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that adequate security of personal data is ensured and confidentiality is guaranteed. You should know that we take all necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of data from our users by third parties.
How we obtained your data?
The personal data we process come from:
• Contact Form
• Form Subscription
• Comments Blog
• Service Request Form
• Form a registered user and / or client
• Selling form
ASSIGNMENT AND INFORMATION SHARING
Companies belonging to our group and direct suppliers that their involvement is necessary in order to make shipping products.
We may share your personal information within the Group and inmobiliariasandoval.es INMOSANDOVAL, as well as other future acquisitions and openings of delegations both in Spain and other countries of the Union ay UK, counting with prior authorization.
For what purpose we treat your personal data?
There are different systems capture personal information and treatment information provided to us interested persons in the following order for each capture system (forms):
• Contact Form: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to user requirements. For example, we may use that information to respond to your request and respond to questions, complaints, comments or concerns you may have regarding the information contained in the web, the services provided through the web, treatment your personal data, issues relating to legal texts in the web as well as any other questions you may have and that are not subject to conditions. We will also inform you that the information you provide will be located in contracted for that purpose by INMOSANDOVAL as service provider and Internet technologies and that are within Spain and Spanish servers IP address.
• subscription form content: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the subscription list, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user upon subscription. Within the web there are several forms to activate your subscription. Newsletters or newsletter are managed by MailChimp (an agent for shipments of news and updates by email).
It is also reported that the information you provide for sending news and developments related to our business through MailChimp to be located on servers MailChimp (provider INMOSANDOVAL SL outside the EU in the US. MailChimp is welcomed the agreement EU -US Privacy Shield, which information is available here, approved by the Committee or data Protection.
• Registration form for comments and opinions of products and services: To comment is required that the user is discharged through the corresponding form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email. Once discharged, the user can make as many comments as you like and give feedback on the above. The information you provide will be located in INMOSANDOVAL S..L servers. inside of Spain
• Selling form: The user has different forms of purchase subject to the conditions of employment specified for each product or service where you require contact details and payment as name, surname, ID number, e-mail, telephone, full address . Payment data will be collected and managed by the payment gateway used by the web which is usually the psarela Stripe and / or Paypal subject both to its own code of privacy and in no part nor INMOSANDOVAL or inmosandoval.
There are other purposes for which treat your personal data:
• other non – identifying data obtained by some cookies that are downloaded on the user ‘s computer when browsing the web as detailed in cookies policy are also collected.
• To manage social networks. inmobiliariasandoval.es or INMOSANDOVAL can have a presence on social networks. The data processing is carried out by people who followers are made in social networks official pages governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access rules belonging to the network social proceed in each case and inmobiliariasandoval.es previously accepted by the user who will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services inmobiliariasandoval.es. As for any other purpose than regulations allow social networks. In any case we will use profiles on social networking followers to send advertising ..
Legitimization for the processing of data
The legal basis for the processing of data is consent.
Prospective or commercial range of products and services is based on the consent is requested, but in any case the withdrawal of this consent conditional execution of the subscription agreement and / or sale of products.
Also purchase products and services under the terms and conditions contained in our Terms and Conditions.
Data categories covered include identifying information.
No specially protected categories of data are processed.
Time data is saved
– The need to meet commercial obligations, tax and any other by operation of law or court order.
– In all other cases the user may set at their discretion the duration only using your control panel. In addition, those user accounts that are at least 1 year without use will be written off by the system.
Confidentiality and data security
In inmobiliariasandoval.es we take security very seriously.
– We use SSL safe navigation in our pages (https) with high encryption certificate.
– Servers in Spain with physical protection measures and compliance with regulations.
– Data Center Tier 4 triple replication and protection anti-intrusion network.
– Domain with Spanish IP in compliance with the Data Protection Act and Electronic Commerce.
– Highly qualified staff to meet our standards of discretion and security.
– Simplicity and speed in our administrative procedures to give good customer support.
To the extent that companies or delegations of INMOSANDOVAL or inmobiliariasandoval.es have access to your information, follow practices at least as restrictive as the practices described in this
They also comply with applicable laws regarding the transmission of commercial communications and will allow you at least choose between continuing to receive such communications or when you receive a message of this kind. However, it may also be necessary to send communications for the right relationship with the entity.
INMOSANDOVAL and inmobiliariasandoval.es can recommend the company within the group that best provide the service or the best performance for the contracted services or products via email notifying you that the company will replace INMOSANDOVAL and / or inmobiliariasandoval.es in asking for business relationship this consent.
INMOSANDOVAL and inmobiliariasandoval.es may yield to investors or potential partners aggregated and anonymous data based on information collected from customers. In such cases, only statistical information will be provided, so anonymized, without at any time the information provided to identify a natural person, which will be kept in strict confidence. We may also share your information in cases where disclosure of such information is necessary for compliance with the legislation that is applicable. These assumptions:
• To comply with subpoenas, court orders or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or in other cases where the law requires.
In such cases;
• We reserve the right to file or withdraw any legal objection or right available to us .
• In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, acquisition, consolidation or sale of assets, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Outside the cases discussed in this policy, such data will not be transferred to third parties without your prior consent, upon receipt of the required information.
NEWSLETTER OPT-IN / OPT OUT
inmosandoval processes your personal data upon express consent on the registration form in order to send advertising material and direct marketing or other commercial communications by any means of communication, including email . To grant consent, the user must check the box enabled this pair in your user profile.
At any time, the user can unsubscribe from the Newsletter service and stop receiving promotional information communications, advertising brand or services online store inmosandoval unchecking the enabled in your registered user profile box.
In accordance with current legislation, inmosandoval undertakes not to send advertising or promotional e-mail communications or other media without prior authorization from the recipients thereof.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
inmosandoval may provide links to other websites of third parties that have no relation with our company. inmosandoval can not ensure compliance with the law by the webs of such links so inmosandoval assumes no liability for the content of such Web sites or any damages arising from unauthorized access, use, products and existing or offered on web links not managed by inmosandoval and have access through inmobiliariasandoval.es services.
CHANGES IN OUR PRACTICE
RIGHTS OF CLIENTS
INMOSANDOVAL and inmobiliariasandoval.es, as responsible for the file, guarantee the exercise of access rights, portability, rectification, opposition and deletion of data provided, all in the cases and conditions set out in the current legislation on data protection.
To do this the user, you can put up with INMOSANDOVAL SL in firstname.lastname@example.org email address or the same online store where email@example.com will be informed of the process to follow.
Before such acceptance, no personal data concerning him will be incorporated into files INMOSANDOVAL and inmobiliariasandoval.es, except navigation and operation that are anonymous.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD).
LEGAL FRAMEWORK GOVERNING
Any dispute concerning the Data Protection and online shopping in the store will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Spain corresponding.
In compliance with Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July, Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce, this website informs you this link on collection and treatment policy of cookies.
This document replaces in any case to any document that is on our website and on the Privacy and Personal Data Processing from May 25, 2018.
INMOSANDOVAL and inmobiliariasandoval.es and spainhouses.uk